Brief introduction of Xushui cast iron manhole cover
One. System Overview:
Alarm information transmission method: SMS.
Alarm receiving method: SMS transceiver, alarm interface, electronic map display alarm location.
Installation method: The manhole cover alarm has no external connection and is fixed to the bottom of the manhole cover by two screws.
Tracking and positioning: GPS satellite positioning.
Power supply: disposable lithium battery. Replacement cycle is more than two years.
two. Equipment needed:
2. SMS transceiver (Figure 1) and power adapter (5-7VDC, power supply current is not less than 2A);
3. Telecom CDMA UIM card;
4. RS232 connection cable.
1. Metal manhole cover (with gap) or composite manhole cover (no need to open gap).
2. Manhole cover alarm.
3. Disarm the remote control.
three. System installation instructions:
(A) monitoring center
1. Run the CDMA alarm management software "Hangzhou Telecom Manhole Cover Wireless Anti-theft Alarm System" on the computer
Monitoring and management platform (see "Hangzhou Telecom Manhole Cover Wireless Anti-theft Alarm System Software User Manual").
2. Insert the UIM card of the SMS transceiver, and then plug it in.
Be sure to insert the UIM card first, and then plug in the power! !!
3. Connect the SMS transceiver to the computer via RS232 cable. If the computer does not have a 232 port, you can connect it through a USB to 232 port cable.
4. After the SMS transceiver is plugged in, wait for about 8 seconds. The green indicator light will stay on, indicating that the SMS transceiver is online.
5. Run and operate the management software according to the "Hangzhou Telecom Manhole Cover Wireless Anti-theft Alarm System Software User Manual".
(II) Manhole cover alarm terminal
1. The bottom surface of the metal manhole cover is installed with reinforcing ribs (Figure 4), forming a space whose area and depth can be put into the manhole cover alarm. The alarm is only a sealed housing part, the antenna and sensor are inside, there is no external connection, you only need to place the manhole cover alarm in the shell formed by the ribs on the bottom of the metal manhole cover (Figure 2), through two stainless steel screws It is fixed on the bottom surface of the manhole cover, and the manhole cover can be covered on the well circle (Figure 3).
2. Operate the manhole cover alarm (Fig. 5A) before being installed on site. After the cover is installed on the well circle, you can arm it with a wireless remote control (Fig. 4B) to put the alarm in the alarm state.